Skip to main content

What It’s Like Being on Stan Twitter

 


People who are active on twitter must be familiar with the word ‘stan twitter accounts'. Stan twitter accounts are accounts that are dedicated to fanboying or fangirling. They can just post tweets updating about their faves, admiring them, and also support them at the same time.

I just made a fan twitter account a few months ago after I became an army (bts’ fans). To be honest I can really feel that army is a very dedicated fandom (it’s like the same thing as kingdom but for fans). Army on twitter are literally have done so many great things that I witnessed it with my own eyes. They made it to donate 1 million dollars on BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement matched BTS who has donated the same amount before, some generous army help their fellow army to learn so many things like @army_language twitter account who helps army to learn languages (I joined one of their programs), and they also often cheer up their fellow army when some of them face difficulties. One of the recent great things they do is they and army on other platforms made it to make ‘Dynamite’, BTS’ new single, got 101.1 million views on the first 24 hours since it released, the fastest music video to do so.

Being on stan twitter is so fun because most of the people there are so humorist and always motivate each other to do good things in life.

Since I became an army, I realized that this fandom is so huge and consist of so many different people. There are journalists, lawyers, students, teenagers, or even people in their forties. That’s why it’s so interesting to take a part on stan twitter, you got to know so many different people, different point of view and you really can learn from each other because to be honest my fellow army and BTS itself are the ones that really motivate me to work and study harder right now.

For me, it’s really fun experiencing stanning your idols on twitter especially BTS. It really can make your day when you see cute tweets and also it’s really nice to be able to connect with people around the world who admire the same idols.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Dramas, Its Addiction And The Solutions

With the big Korean wave, many people have been familiar with things related to Korean, like K-pop, Korean foods and culture and of course the dramas. Almost people around the world, especially Indonesian these days is already make Korean dramas as their main entertainment. There are many reasons why people are so attracted and even addicted to Korean Dramas. Some people found the stories are well-written and the etiquette and mannerisms are also interesting. Not only that, it was also wonderful to watch a culture immersed so beautifully in the traditions of the past with carriers of the modernization of society. Some people are also found that the dramas show that we are all the same - anxieties, worries about love and life, and that we all seek the same peace and respect in the world. We all strive to put the best of ourselves and we all struggle whether it’s approval or promotion. Besides having good values that made people attracted to it, watching korean dramas also also have ...

On Insecurity

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in this blog. I'm pretty well but not quite great.  The topic that I'm gonna talk about here is something that I'm familiar with, which is insecurity.  If I have to be honest, I've been dealing with insecurity for the past few years. It was because I always feel left out compared to people my age in terms of achievements. The feeling struck me whenever I see them who have been achieving so many things in life while I still feel clueless about what I should do in life. Feeling insecure is like a disease because it can affect many aspects in your life. When you feel insecure, you think that you're not good enough and it holds you for doing things that you actually good at but you can't see it because you're already feel like you're not enough. I found this interesting perspective about insecurity from someone's tweet. He tweeted, "...insecurity is the worst thing you can unconsciously feed into...

(。♡‿♡。)

No, it's not like I'm having a crush on you I'm not I don't have any feeling for you (you're not my type btw) It's just because I'm nervous You know that I often feel nervous when I'm with someone I don't really know That is what I feel when you're around It's not your fault And I'm sorry if I ever make you uncomfortable with what I did I'm just feeling nervous But I believe that As time goes by, this feeling will fade And I will get used to you being around  #randomnotes