Skip to main content

My Dream Country #America

   Hi guys! Hari ini adalah pertama kalinya aku ngepost di blog ini. Sebenernya aku bingung mau nulis apa tapi kayaknya nulis tentang negara impianku bagus juga tuh.
   Menurutku Amerika itu adalah negara yang sangat menarik untuk dibahas. Negara ini tuh ya beda banget sama Indonesia, mulai dari kebersihan lingkungan, budaya, dan cara berpikir orang-orangnya. Amerika tuh bener-bener negara yang bebas,  warga negaranya bisa ngelakuin apapun yang mereka mau. Tapi walaupun begitu, aku tetap pengen tinggal disana. Aku bisa ngerasain musim salju yang dindingnya minta ampun, nikmatin fasilitas umum yang benar-benar bagus, dan aku bisa ketemu banyak artis terkenal disana haha.
   Tau nggak kalian nggak sedikit loh orang islam yang tinggal Amerika. Kebanyakan dari mereka tuh ya para imigran dari Negara-Negara yang lagi ada konflik kayak Palestina, Pakistan, Suriah dan masih banyak lagi. Sebenarnya tuh aku iri banget sama mereka, coba bayangin mereka tuh nggak usah susah-susah buat bisa berbahasa inggris dan tinggal di negara semaju Amerika padahal mereka sama kayak aku orang islam dan asia haha.
   Oh iya walaupun aku belum punya kesempatan buat tinggal di Amerika, tapi aku udah seneng banget bisa tau kayak apa Amerika itu dari temen-temenku yang tinggal disana. Udah dulu ya aku bingung mau nulis apa lagi. Pokoknya kalo ada kesempatan aku mau sering-sering nulis di blog ini tentang impian-impianku. *^▁^*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Dramas, Its Addiction And The Solutions

With the big Korean wave, many people have been familiar with things related to Korean, like K-pop, Korean foods and culture and of course the dramas. Almost people around the world, especially Indonesian these days is already make Korean dramas as their main entertainment. There are many reasons why people are so attracted and even addicted to Korean Dramas. Some people found the stories are well-written and the etiquette and mannerisms are also interesting. Not only that, it was also wonderful to watch a culture immersed so beautifully in the traditions of the past with carriers of the modernization of society. Some people are also found that the dramas show that we are all the same - anxieties, worries about love and life, and that we all seek the same peace and respect in the world. We all strive to put the best of ourselves and we all struggle whether it’s approval or promotion. Besides having good values that made people attracted to it, watching korean dramas also also have ...

On Insecurity

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in this blog. I'm pretty well but not quite great.  The topic that I'm gonna talk about here is something that I'm familiar with, which is insecurity.  If I have to be honest, I've been dealing with insecurity for the past few years. It was because I always feel left out compared to people my age in terms of achievements. The feeling struck me whenever I see them who have been achieving so many things in life while I still feel clueless about what I should do in life. Feeling insecure is like a disease because it can affect many aspects in your life. When you feel insecure, you think that you're not good enough and it holds you for doing things that you actually good at but you can't see it because you're already feel like you're not enough. I found this interesting perspective about insecurity from someone's tweet. He tweeted, "...insecurity is the worst thing you can unconsciously feed into...

(。♡‿♡。)

No, it's not like I'm having a crush on you I'm not I don't have any feeling for you (you're not my type btw) It's just because I'm nervous You know that I often feel nervous when I'm with someone I don't really know That is what I feel when you're around It's not your fault And I'm sorry if I ever make you uncomfortable with what I did I'm just feeling nervous But I believe that As time goes by, this feeling will fade And I will get used to you being around  #randomnotes