Skip to main content

Life is About Making Choices



We already know that we are the leader of our lives. We are the ones who holds accountable for our lives. We are the ones who choose what we are going to do in this life. Sometimes we made wrong choices but it can't make us regret for a long time and don't want to continue our lives.

In this life everything happened by the will of Allah, that means everything that happened to our lives is meant to be and no need to be sad nor blame Allah if there's something that doesn't feel right. If we ever feel not satisfied with our lives, it's our chance to work harder and ask more from Allah.

Our lives is like a book, everything we do is going to be written and divided in some chapters depend on our stage of life. If we were a reader we definitely just want to read a good book right? That is why we need to fill our lives with only good things so that it’s going to turn out good. By that I just want to remind us especially myself that I have to be careful with what I'm going to do in my life, with every decisions I make, because at the end, our lives was made by decisions we made years ago or even a few minutes ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Dramas, Its Addiction And The Solutions

With the big Korean wave, many people have been familiar with things related to Korean, like K-pop, Korean foods and culture and of course the dramas. Almost people around the world, especially Indonesian these days is already make Korean dramas as their main entertainment. There are many reasons why people are so attracted and even addicted to Korean Dramas. Some people found the stories are well-written and the etiquette and mannerisms are also interesting. Not only that, it was also wonderful to watch a culture immersed so beautifully in the traditions of the past with carriers of the modernization of society. Some people are also found that the dramas show that we are all the same - anxieties, worries about love and life, and that we all seek the same peace and respect in the world. We all strive to put the best of ourselves and we all struggle whether it’s approval or promotion. Besides having good values that made people attracted to it, watching korean dramas also also have ...

On Insecurity

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in this blog. I'm pretty well but not quite great.  The topic that I'm gonna talk about here is something that I'm familiar with, which is insecurity.  If I have to be honest, I've been dealing with insecurity for the past few years. It was because I always feel left out compared to people my age in terms of achievements. The feeling struck me whenever I see them who have been achieving so many things in life while I still feel clueless about what I should do in life. Feeling insecure is like a disease because it can affect many aspects in your life. When you feel insecure, you think that you're not good enough and it holds you for doing things that you actually good at but you can't see it because you're already feel like you're not enough. I found this interesting perspective about insecurity from someone's tweet. He tweeted, "...insecurity is the worst thing you can unconsciously feed into...

(。♡‿♡。)

No, it's not like I'm having a crush on you I'm not I don't have any feeling for you (you're not my type btw) It's just because I'm nervous You know that I often feel nervous when I'm with someone I don't really know That is what I feel when you're around It's not your fault And I'm sorry if I ever make you uncomfortable with what I did I'm just feeling nervous But I believe that As time goes by, this feeling will fade And I will get used to you being around  #randomnotes