Skip to main content

An Early Bird vs A Night Owl

pic from pinterest. maaf kalo ga nyambung, hehe

Do you wake up early every day or stay up late every night? If you’re always wake up early then you’re an early bird, but if you staying up late into the night, then you’re a night owl. Some people are easy to wake up early in the morning and can’t stay up late while others prefer to work late at night. It might happen genetically but there are also some other factors. 

We can’t really say which one is better because it’s depend on people’s preferences and there are some pros and cons about these two. First, I want to talk about being an early bird. There are some people who can wake up early whether they try it or they just do it naturally. Some good things from being an early bird are : 

  • You wake up to fresh air in the morning and be able to see the mesmerizing sunrises every day 
  • You become more organized and disciplined. When you know that you need to wake up at a certain time every day, you can only sleep more by planning ahead and going to bed early. No reason to sleep longer in the morning! 
  • You start to have a precious time for yourself. Did you want to start running? Read? Write? Work? Early morning is the time when you possibly can do everything and also it’s a really good feeling when you have finished from doing some things while others just opened their eyes from sleep 
  • And last but not least, being an early bird is good for our health. It also can decrease the risk of schizophrenia and depression. 
But there are also some cons of being an early bird. For people who are under 30 and wish to have an active social life, it can be a drawback because you can’t follow some of your friends' schedule who usually still do some meetings at night. 

Being a night owl is not always bad because it was probably passed down from ancestors. From what I’ve read, some people feel more productive at night and if you are a creative person, being a night owl will enhance your creativity. Some said, inspiration just flows in late night. Also, you’ll be able to collaborate with other creatives who are also night owls. The drawback of being a night owl is when you have to work in the morning shifts or have to do some important things in the morning, it will be a struggle just to get out of the bed.

In conclusion, being an early bird is better if you want to start and do things early than the average people and want to start your day to a fresh air. Being a night owl is better if you are a creative person and flows with inspiration at late night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Dramas, Its Addiction And The Solutions

With the big Korean wave, many people have been familiar with things related to Korean, like K-pop, Korean foods and culture and of course the dramas. Almost people around the world, especially Indonesian these days is already make Korean dramas as their main entertainment. There are many reasons why people are so attracted and even addicted to Korean Dramas. Some people found the stories are well-written and the etiquette and mannerisms are also interesting. Not only that, it was also wonderful to watch a culture immersed so beautifully in the traditions of the past with carriers of the modernization of society. Some people are also found that the dramas show that we are all the same - anxieties, worries about love and life, and that we all seek the same peace and respect in the world. We all strive to put the best of ourselves and we all struggle whether it’s approval or promotion. Besides having good values that made people attracted to it, watching korean dramas also also have ...

On Insecurity

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in this blog. I'm pretty well but not quite great.  The topic that I'm gonna talk about here is something that I'm familiar with, which is insecurity.  If I have to be honest, I've been dealing with insecurity for the past few years. It was because I always feel left out compared to people my age in terms of achievements. The feeling struck me whenever I see them who have been achieving so many things in life while I still feel clueless about what I should do in life. Feeling insecure is like a disease because it can affect many aspects in your life. When you feel insecure, you think that you're not good enough and it holds you for doing things that you actually good at but you can't see it because you're already feel like you're not enough. I found this interesting perspective about insecurity from someone's tweet. He tweeted, "...insecurity is the worst thing you can unconsciously feed into...

(。♡‿♡。)

No, it's not like I'm having a crush on you I'm not I don't have any feeling for you (you're not my type btw) It's just because I'm nervous You know that I often feel nervous when I'm with someone I don't really know That is what I feel when you're around It's not your fault And I'm sorry if I ever make you uncomfortable with what I did I'm just feeling nervous But I believe that As time goes by, this feeling will fade And I will get used to you being around  #randomnotes