Skip to main content

Love Ourselves πŸ’œ



Memahami diri sendiri adalah langkah awal untuk mencintai diri kita. Tetapi, tak semua orang dapat melakukannya. Perlu proses panjang untuk itu. 

Mencintai Diri Sendiri. kata yang terasa mudah untuk diucapkan, tapi sangat sulit untuk dilakukan. Apalagi di era sosial media ini yang membuat seolah-olah dunia tidak ada batasanya, kita sangat mudah terekspos dengan kehidupan orang lain yang seringnya hanya menunjukkan kesenangan dan kemewahan, membuat kita menjadi iri akan hal itu, dan tak jarang membanding-bandingkan diri kita dengan mereka.

Hal yang membuat kita makin sulit untuk mencintai diri sendiri adalah sulitnya memaafkan kesalahan kita di masa lampau. Tak jarang kita berlarut-larut menyesalinya dan takut untuk menatap masa depan. Membuat kita makin sulit untuk menerima diri kita sendiri.

Akui saja, kadang mencintai diri sendiri lebih sulit daripada mencintai orang lain. Tapi bagaimanapun, diri kita yang kemarin, sekarang, dan nanti tetaplah diri kita. Kita tidak bisa menetapkan standar orang lain ke diri kita yang dapat membuat kita tidak bahagia.

Maafkan dirimu yang dulu, terima dirimu saat ini, dan jadilah the better version of you. Cintai dirimu.

PS : Aku baru aja nulis ini habis sahur. Bener-bener ga tau mau nulis apa.  Tiba-tiba aja mau nulis tentang hal ini karena sekarang lagi ngikutin BTS banget. Udah deh, sekitar setengah 6 langsung aku kumpulin ke grup setelah ditanyain πŸ˜….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Dramas, Its Addiction And The Solutions

With the big Korean wave, many people have been familiar with things related to Korean, like K-pop, Korean foods and culture and of course the dramas. Almost people around the world, especially Indonesian these days is already make Korean dramas as their main entertainment. There are many reasons why people are so attracted and even addicted to Korean Dramas. Some people found the stories are well-written and the etiquette and mannerisms are also interesting. Not only that, it was also wonderful to watch a culture immersed so beautifully in the traditions of the past with carriers of the modernization of society. Some people are also found that the dramas show that we are all the same - anxieties, worries about love and life, and that we all seek the same peace and respect in the world. We all strive to put the best of ourselves and we all struggle whether it’s approval or promotion. Besides having good values that made people attracted to it, watching korean dramas also also have ...

On Insecurity

It's been a long time since the last time I wrote in this blog. I'm pretty well but not quite great.  The topic that I'm gonna talk about here is something that I'm familiar with, which is insecurity.  If I have to be honest, I've been dealing with insecurity for the past few years. It was because I always feel left out compared to people my age in terms of achievements. The feeling struck me whenever I see them who have been achieving so many things in life while I still feel clueless about what I should do in life. Feeling insecure is like a disease because it can affect many aspects in your life. When you feel insecure, you think that you're not good enough and it holds you for doing things that you actually good at but you can't see it because you're already feel like you're not enough. I found this interesting perspective about insecurity from someone's tweet. He tweeted, "...insecurity is the worst thing you can unconsciously feed into...

(。♡‿♡。)

No, it's not like I'm having a crush on you I'm not I don't have any feeling for you (you're not my type btw) It's just because I'm nervous You know that I often feel nervous when I'm with someone I don't really know That is what I feel when you're around It's not your fault And I'm sorry if I ever make you uncomfortable with what I did I'm just feeling nervous But I believe that As time goes by, this feeling will fade And I will get used to you being around  #randomnotes